Media Makers Meet – Mx3 is proud to announce the launch of its NextGen Panel. The aim? To help media leaders better understand Gen Z consumers and engage them in more relevant and powerful ways.
Engaging Gen Z is one of the biggest challenges for media companies, not least because this vitally important demographic – representing 25% of the global population – is thinly represented (if at all) at senior management level within media companies. With this generation representing the future for media companies, both in terms of audience content consumption as well as employee hiring, the stakes have never been higher.
In an attempt to rectify this, and to provide both valuable and usable business insights, Mx3 is proud to announce its NextGen Panel. Newly launched for January 2024, the panel will be an ongoing, monthly initiative designed to offer deep insights into the mindset of Gen Z consumers, with a special focus on media trends and consumption patterns.
In partnership with Mx3, the NextGen Panel is organised and produced by Pierre Caulliez, Co-Founder of Yoof Agency, one of Europe’s leading Gen Z engagement specialists. The first panel session was moderated by Anna Sophie Herrmann who also wrote the panel’s first reportage, looking at key 2024 media trends from a Gen Z perspective, which will be published imminently.
Here is what you need to know in-depth:
Overview of the NextGen Panel
- Purpose: To provide authentic insights into Gen Z’s perspectives on media trends, values, and consumption habits.
- Composition: Comprises young professionals from Gen Z, hailing from diverse geographical backgrounds including Norway, France, Germany, and England.
- Focus: Bridging the gap between Gen Z talent and industry leadership in media.
Panel Activities and Contributions
- Monthly Newsletter: Features unique Gen Z media initiatives from different countries, enhancing international relevance. If you wish to receive Mx3 newsletters, please sign up using the form on the right hand side of this page.
- Long Panel Articles: In-depth analysis of specific Gen Z consumption patterns, such as “Gen Z and Politics”, enriched with diverse viewpoints and quotes from panel members.
- Interactive Sessions: Opportunities for live interactions, webinars, or Q&A sessions with panel members for real-time insights.
Impact and Goals
- Influence on Media Brands: Aims to influence how media companies engage with young audiences, with practical insights and recommendations.
- Generation Z Advocacy: Acts as a voice for Gen Z, ensuring their preferences and needs are heard and addressed in media strategies.
Subscribe now to receive exclusive behind-the-scenes access, connect with our panellists, and help shape a more inclusive, sustainable future of media. If you wish to receive Mx3 newsletters, please sign up using the form on the right-hand side of this page.
Our Next Gen panel invites you to engage directly with them. Feel free to send your questions directly to the panel, and let our international panellists provide their perspectives and potential creative solutions.