Read the key media-shaping trends that emerged from Cascais, Portugal, with our comprehensive free report, including special access to selected video presentations.
Di5rupt, the organizer of the annual FIPP Congress, is proud to release its latest Mx3 Leadership report:
With presentations from many of the world’s leading publishers and platforms, including TMB, Bonnier, Substack, Google, Axel Springer, Condé Nast, and others—as well as leading commentators including Morning Brew’s Jacob Donnelly—the event covered many of the latest innovations, trends and opportunities facing media companies.
Topics covered in-depth include AI, Niche Media, Emerging Monetisation Options, DEI, Sustainability, and Engaging Gen Z.
As a bonus to readers who couldn’t attend the event, the report also includes links to six full Congress presentations (via the Congress On-Demand Video Hub):
- Ana Rocha, Senior News Programme Manager, EMEA, Google: Lessons from the Journalism AI Project
- Jacob Donnelly, Publisher, Morning Brew and Founder, A Media Operator: Nimble Power: How creators drive industry conversations
- Yulia Boyle, Senior VP for International Media Partnerships, National Geographic: Global Outlook: The state of play for FIPP and magazine media
- Shirish Kulkarni, Consultant, Journalism Innovation & Inclusion, Monnow Media: The power of diversity & inclusion: Discover how D&I drives innovation in media
- John Barnes, Chief Digital Officer, William Reed: Green impact: Optimising your digital operations for sustainability and making a positive impact
- Pierre Caulliez & Martynas Vanagas, Co-Founders, Yoof Agency: Your storytelling playbook for Gen A and Z